Mrs. Sugar Mama has tagged my in her Nine Questions post and these things are so much fun to read and answer. And it's a great way to learn about other people and make new friends.
The original meme was eleven questions so I'm going to stick to that when picking my questions and other bloggers.
- Answer 11 questions the tagger posted for you
- Create 11 new questions to ask the people you tag
- Tag 11 people
- Let them know you’ve tagged them
- If you could help run one charity which would you choose and why? My first choice would have to be March of Dimes. All three of my babies were preemies with one being a micro-preemie born at 25 weeks. Without this wonderful organization I would have been lost that first time in the NICU.
- What is the one thing that gives you the most comfort? Being a mother gives me more comfort and joy than I could have ever imagined.
- What is your go-to cosmetic/beauty product? I love mascara and a nice lipstick. I think a good mascara and a good lipstick can do wonders for your looks and mood and I don't go anywhere without both of them. My all time favorite mascara is CoverGirl Lash Blast (the original in the orange tube) and Revlon Lip Butters (my favorite shade is Cherry Tart)
- You have the power to change one specific thing about our country’s history, what would you choose to change? This is a deep one but, I would have to say that there isn't just one thing I would change. There are many changes that could be made to our country's history that could have been a benefit to present time.
- What is your best gift/talent? For this question I had to get my husband's opinion and I have to agree that my best talent would have to be how good I am knowing music. You can turn on any song and I could tell you the artist/title. We play a fun game with it when we're in the car and I always win.
- Describe your perfect date night. Right now anything sounds fun. I haven't had a date night with my husband in who knows how long.
- What is one of your favorite family traditions? My most favorite family tradition is on Christmas Day when my family meets at Waffle House for breakfast.
- Your favorite scripture, poem, or quote and why? “Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.” ― Dr. Seuss This quote reminds me to have fun daily and if I don't then there's always tomorrow.
- What is the nicest thing someone has ever done for you? I've had the great opportunity to come in contact with some generous people in my lifetime but I have to say the nicest thing someone has ever done was a family friend giving me a job while I was a teen mom of two. Her giving me a job led me into a career that I loved and would love to continue in.
Now here's my questions:
- If you could witness any event past, present, or future, what would it be?
- Do you like polka dots or stripes better?
- What is your least favorite chore?
- If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
- If you were a super hero, what would your super power be?
- What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
- If you could choose one personality trait to pass onto your children, what would it be?
- What do you value most in other people?
- What has been your most generous act of charity?
- Would you rather live in the city or the country?
- What are the 3 top things on your bucket list?
And here are the wonderful people I tag:
- Nicole @ nicolehackney.blogspot.com/
- Sarah @ meetmeatthefence.blogspot.com/
- Mindi @ stavishclan.com/
- Lenette @ thesparacinofamily.blogspot.com/
- Mandy @ harpershappenings.com/
- Olivia @ soulsingingliv.blogspot.com/
- Ashli @ backwoodsmeetsbigcity.blogspot.com/
- Alana @ lifewithbaby-d.blogspot.com/
- Anna @ myjoyfulhallelujah.blogspot.com/
- Stacey @ lazysundaydiaries.blogspot.com/
- Johnna @ domesticateddelight.blogspot.com/
And if I didn't tag you and you would like to participate, please do so :)